Monday, April 4, 2011

Supercross at Cowboys Stadium!
















About three months ago Baylor (only 2 years old at the time) asked me if he could have a dirt bike. Of course, I told him that I was not too sure about that. After begging me over and over AND OVER, I told him that he would just have to ask his daddy when he got home from work. Well, he refused to wait until Steven got home from work and insisted on calling him immediately...so we did. After asking his daddy if he could have a dirt bike, his daddy told him that he would have to wait until he got a "little" bit bigger. Luckily, for Steven and me he was okay with that answer. The very next morning when he woke up, he crawled into bed with me and with the sweetest little voice said, "Do you think I am bigger today momma?" Soooooo, taking him to see Supercross was the best thing we could come up with for the time being. Then again I think it just opened a bigger can of worms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment