Monday, October 12, 2009

Lazy in Louisiana!















Being that it is fall, we go home every chance we get so Steven can go hunting. While Steven is in the woods Baylor and I just hang out. This weekend we were pretty lazy. On Saturday, we drove up to Arkansas to see my good friend Sarah and her beautiful little girl Ann Marie. Baylor just watched Ann Marie as she played and talked away. She is such a doll. I think Baylor may have a little crush. Between the morning and afternoon hunts, Baylor and I would ride down to the camp to check on the guys. Uncle Houston taught Baylor how to crack pecans. Baylor just thought it was the greatest thing ever. He kept calling the pecans "balls.” He would pick up the pecans and throw them into the nearest mud puddle and then laugh. What can I say boys will be boys!

1 comment:

The Sabbatinis said...

I love all the pics!!! They had so much fun together!! I grabbed a few to post on my blog!! I hope yall get to come this weekend!! If not, I know we will see you soon!!!=) Have a good week!!

Post a Comment