Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baylor's 1st Day of School!






Today was Baylor's first day of school (Mother's Day Out). He had a great day. The whole way home he said, "school, school, school." His teacher said that he was the only one that actually lied down and took a nap, which is funny because that was the only thing that I was worried about. I kept thinking, how in the world are they going to get a room full of 18-24 month old children to lie down on a mat and take a nap. Anyway, Baylor had fun and that makes me very happy!

2 comments:

Robin Brister said...

Lynn Kate, Baylor is too cute! I am glad that he liked school, and hope that he continues to like it. Gracie Claire goes 2 days a week and likes it once I am gone.

David and Mary Kathryn said...

he is too precious, lynn kate!!!

Post a Comment